Header Ads

LOVE QUOTES FOR HIM ON VALENTINES DAY

Let's celebrate this season of love with quotes just for that special person in your life.

"You're the only person with the ability to make me smile without everything"

"I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me"

If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me"

"In my eyes, you're everything"

“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”

“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”

“And in his smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”

“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”

“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”

“I am catastrophically in love with you.”

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.